Coachmen RV Nova Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Coachmen Nova Class B gas motorhome represents quality, offers value, and exemplifies innovation! Built on the RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive, the Nova will offer you amazing trips with contemporary features and amenities.
Stay connected to the modern world with the Wi-Fi Ranger Sky Pro, and use the 24" LED Smart TV to enjoy your favorite programs. Keep warm with the Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system, and power your coach with the two 110W solar panels. You can stay refreshed in the fiberglass shower, and you can use the two-burner LP cooktop to prepare something delicious to eat. You'll also have a remote-control Fantastic fan with rain sensor as well as a Sirius XM one-year radio subscription.
Year after year, Coachmen continues to provide you with the best outdoor experiences, and the Nova Class B gas motorhome proves that!
Coachmen RV Nova Class B gas motorhome 20C highlights: Wet Bath Two Jump Seats ... more about Nova 20C
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Interior Color Cashmere, Fog Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 19 gals Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V-6 24 VALVE Chassis Ram Pro Master 3500 Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Type Nova Kool Refrigerator Size 7.3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4629 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5291 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED Smart TV Awning Info 13' 1" Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Coachmen RV Nova Class B gas motorhome 20RB highlights: RV News "Best of Show" ... more about Nova 20RB
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Interior Color Cashmere, Fog Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 10 gals Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V-6 24 VALVE Chassis Ram Pro Master 3500 Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type Nova Kool Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4629 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5291 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED Smart TV Awning Info 13' 1" Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
- NEW 24” LED Smart TV
- NEW upgraded Wi-Fi Ranger Sky Pro
- NEW Shower Miser Water Saver (N/A 20RB)
- RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 (HP)
- 6-Speed automatic transmission/front wheel drive
- Sumo Spring front and rear suspension
- 24-Gallon fuel tank
- Solid hardwood cabinetry (Not found on any Pro Master competition)
- Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master competition)
- Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system
- 13.5K BTU Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C
- Firefly Multiplex, 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
- 330AH AGM 8D battery
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
- Tru-Tank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
- Fiberglass shower vs. competitor’s ABS shower
- Residential high rise faucet and sink
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- Lagun table (Rear), removable table (Front)
- Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Remote control Fantastic fan with rain sensor
- Roof rack with ladder
- Sirius XM 1-year radio subscription
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Maple
- NEW Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation
- Li3 lithium battery system includes: 600 amp hour lithium battery, second under hood alternator, multi-stage volt regulator, battery management system, Xantrex 3000 Freedom SW inverter/charger and battery monitor – 2.8KW gas generator not included with Li3 lithium battery option
- Driver and passenger upgraded seat recovers
- Tank heaters for grey tank only
- Bike rack
- Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
- Induction cooktop
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.