Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB Motor Home Class B+ - Diesel RVs For Sale
This widebody Class B+ diesel Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB motorhome is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with a seven speed automatic transmission and a 3.0L V6 Blue Tec Diesel engine to ensure a motorhome that will last you a lifetime. You will love all of the features this model has to offer from the Fiamma® power awning and the Truma AquaGo® comfort plus instant water heater. Plus, there is even an exterior hand held shower and a 11,000 BTU roof top air conditioner to keep you cool on those hot, summer days!
Inside this motorhome, you will enjoy many comforts of home while on the road such as the microwave/convection oven, the memory foam sofa cushions, and the flip-up Corian® countertop extension. For your entertainment, there is a LED TV with a Blu-Ray player, cable TV hook up, and a Winegard Rayzar® automatic HDTV antenna. Stains will be a thing of the past with the premium vinyl flooring throughout too!
So, come get your Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB Class B+ diesel motorhome and get on the road today!
Plateau XLMB Std. Model
Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB Std. Model Class B+ diesel motorhome highlights: LED ... more about Plateau XLMB Std. Model
Sleeps 2 Length 22 ft 9 in Ext Width 7 ft 11 in Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Interior Color Almond, Graphite Exterior Color Brilliant Silver Metallic, Grey White Hitch Weight 4220 lbs Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 28 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 19.2 gals Tire Size LT215/85R/16 Furnace BTU 16000 btu Generator 2.5 Onan LP Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Blue Tec Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 26 gals Wheelbase 170 in Available Beds Murphy Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 6.7 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 10.4 gals Water Heater Type Truma Aqua Go Comfort Plus AC BTU 11000 btu TV Info 32" Smart LED TV Awning Info Power with LED Lights Shower Type Standard
Plateau XLMB Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- 32” Smart LED TV w/ Blu-ray™ player
- Bose® soundbar w/ Bluetooth®
- Winegard® Rayzar® Automatic HDTV antenna
- Cable TV hook up
- USB charging ports
- MCD blackout roller shades w/ magnetic catch
- Privacy/sun shades for windshield & cab doors
- Hardwood maple cabinet doors
- Laminate wrapped kitchen, wall partitions & cabinets
- Premium vinyl flooring
- 3-way, 6.7 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- Corian® solid surface countertop
- 2-burner LP flush mount stove w/ glass cover
- Microwave/convection oven
- Large, stainless steel sink w/ faucet & pull-out sprayer
- Private dry bathroom w/ separate Corian® lined shower
- Vanity w/ storage, stainless sink & Corian® countertop
- Memory foam sofa cushions
- Ultraleather® fabric
- Multiplex wiring w/ dimmable LED lighting
- Dual 7-inch touchscreen control panels
- Dual 100Ah Eco-Ion lithium (LiFePO4) coach batteries
- Xantrex™ 2000-Watt Pure-sine wave inverter/charger
- 12-volt coach battery disconnect
- 2.5 KW Onan® LP generator w/resonator
- Automatic generator start (AGS)
Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
- Auto-ignite 16,000 BTU furnace
- Power lift Fan-Tastic Vent fan w/ rain sensor
- Low profile 11,000 BTU roof mount air conditioner
- Plumbing & Liquid Propane Systems
- Truma AquaGo® comfort plus instant water heater
- Shurflo® automatic demand water system
- LP BBQ quick connect
- Tank level monitoring – LP, fresh, grey and black
- Fiamma® power awning w/ LED lights
- Exterior shower w/ handheld wand
- Hitch and wiring
- High gloss slab laminate cabinetry
- Painted exterior moldings (Standard)
- Solar package (100W to 500W) max W
- Alcoa Dura-Bright® aluminum wheels
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specification are subject to change.
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. first opened its doors in 1986, with 12 employees, working out of a 5,000 square foot building, manufacturing 60 units per year. Since that time, Pleasure-Way has grown into the second largest Class B motorhome manufacturer in North America.
Pleasure-Way now encompasses over 85,000 square feet, employs over 170 people and produces over 800 units a year. Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd is a family-owned and operated company. We believe in a customer first and foremost approach and an old-fashioned work ethic. Pleasure-Way has worked hard at establishing a dealer network of over 60 dealers in North America. One of our focuses here at Pleasure-Way is to continually expand this network to ensure that there is a dealer near you wherever you may be!