Come check out our new and used Winnebago Travato Class B motor homes for sale! You’ll love the features we show in our Winnebago Travato review, and we have several Travato floor plans in our inventory ranging from new to gently used. Start exploring our Travato motor homes for sale today, and then start exploring the open road!
Rugged and Reliable Chassis and Cab
You’ll feel comfortable and confident behind the wheel of your new or used Winnebago Travato, thanks to the well-built chassis. Here are just a few of the features:
- RAM® ProMaster, 280-hp, 3.6L V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission, 180-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Trailer Hitch 3,500-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 4-pin wiring connector
Inside the cab, you’ll find several conveniences that make your drive comfortable and easy. The cab includes power mirrors with defrost and turn signal, power door locks with remote, and power steering with telescoping wheel. You’ll also find these features included:
- Radio/GPS Navigation/Rearview Monitor System 5″ LCD color touch screen, steering wheel controls, color rear camera, SiriusXM™ (one-year complimentary subscription included), Bluetooth™, USB ports
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest, and slide/swivel/recline
- Airbags driver and passenger front, side curtain, side seat bolster
- Cruise control
- 3-point seat belts
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Front and cab window privacy panels
And between the swivel cab seats and convertible dinette, you’ll find extra sleeping space at the end of the day!
Loaded Interior & Galley Kitchen
The interior of your new Winnebago Travato is full of both necessities and luxuries! You’ll find these features:
- 24″ HDTV and Coach stereo system w/AM/FM radio, Bluetooth™, CD/DVD player, remote
- Amplified Jack® digital TV antenna
- LED ceiling lights
- Blackout cassette shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Below floor storage
The galley kitchen includes a microwave, 2-burner range top, and refrigerator.
Depending on model, each Travato includes either a flip-up or pull-out countertop extension, and these additional features:
- Corian® countertop
- Stainless steel sink w/glass cover
- Cold water filtration system
- Cabinets and overhead storage
- Pull-out countertop extension
Versatile Bed & Bath Floor Plans
You need options while traveling! Depending on your family’s needs, your Travato can sleep either 2 or 3 people, and you can pick a floor plan can include a double bed or twin beds on our Deluxe Froli® Sleep System.
A wet bath is included in each Winnebago Travato, so you can freshen up easily and quickly each day before heading out for adventure!
Since we have several different new and used Winnebago Travato Class B motor homes for sale, take a look at our inventory and contact us today if you have any questions!