Roadtrek Ranger Motor Home Class B
Ranger RT by Roadtrek has all of the luxuries of a fully-equipped camper van, but with the added benefits of a smaller engine and lighter chassis. This model is easy to maneuver while traveling. Outside there are two exterior storage compartments to store necessary gear while on the road.
Inside the motor home there are multiple windows which help give the feeling of openness and spaciousness. In the galley there is a refrigerator, microwave, and cooktop stove, so storing and fixing meals is a breeze while on the road.
Start enjoying the countryside in the Ranger!
Standard Features (2016)
- Air conditioner - 110V, 10,200 BTU
- Bathroom - permanently enclosed with sink & shower
- Batteries - two 6V AGM, 2,400 W
- Detectors - smoke, propane & CO
- External power connection - 110V
- Microwave oven - 110V, 20 L/0.7 cu. ft., 700 W
- Monitor panel - water, propane (with option) & battery charge levels, battery disconnect & generator hour meter (with option)
- Power converter with charger - 110/12V, 3-step 45 AMP charger
- Power inverter - 12/110V, 1,250 W (with 4 receptacles)
- Rear power sofa with fabric
- Rear power sofa - forward facing
- Refrigerator - 12V/110V compressor driven with thermostat, 3.1 cu. ft.
- Sewage disposal system - gravity
- Storage compartments (exterior) - two below floor
- Stove - Induction - 110V flush mounted inductive cooktop
- Water heater - 110V, 9L/2.5 U.S. gal.
- Water system - on demand 12V with water pump
- Windows - Tinted - side and rear tinted windows
- Battery - 600 AMP
- Climate control
- Cooling - transmission oil - external
- Cruise control
- Engine - 4.8L SFI gas V8
- Headlights - automatic on/off
- Mirrors (exterior) - manual
- Power - 285 HP
- Radio - in-dash AM/FM with CD player
- Stability program
- Theft deterrent system
- Tilt steering
- Tire storage - underslung at rear
- Tires - LT245/75R16E black wall
- Torque - 398 Nm/295 lb.-ft.
- Transmission - automatic 6-speed heavy duty
- Window operation - power; front doors only
- WH paint package (bright white)
- Awning - 11'6" box awning
- Batteries (2 additional) - 200AMP hour 6V AGM batteries, (engine upgrade required)
- Generator - conventional - gasoline with remote start, 2.8 kW with continental spare tire kit (not available with under hood generator) - single 12V battery replaces standard 2-6V batteries
- Generator - underhood - 12V, 3,500W, includes (2 extra 6V AGM batteries - B4 option) (engine upgrade required)
- Propane tank - 25 L/7 U.S. gal., 30 lbs. includes furnace - propane automatic, 16,000 BTU, stove - two burner recessed with flush cover & built-in igniter - single 12V battery replaces standard 2-6V batteries
- Screen package - side door windows, side door & rear door
- Solar charging system - solar panel inc. 225W solar panel and charge controller
- Continental spare tire carrier - receiver mounted in front of driver side rear door
- Engine upgrade - 6.0L SFI gas V8
- OnStar - OnStar audio system including DVD/GPS - (engine upgrade required)
- Trailer hitch & wiring - 4 and 7 way connectors - (engine upgrade required)
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
Along with its truly innovative design, an unwavering commitment to quality and continuous improvement is the key to Roadtrek’s success over the years. Roadtrek is the best-selling camper van in North America but they don't intend to stop here. They have a winning formula designed to take the RV industry by storm: exceptional employees, an innovative, high quality product, a state-of-the-art production facility, a superior dealer network, and their commitment to the Roadtrek family.